A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What?!?

My last post was January 8th? Crud, bad blogger. Bad, bad blogger. OKay, so I'm never home to write! Sheesh. Gimme a break!

Posting today...promise.

Maybe.

I'll try!

No really, I will TRY!

What? I will!

...Fi

1 touched me

Blogger Holly pondered...

Now where have I heard that before...Oh, right, on my blog. LOL Good luck, babe. Sometimes having a life sucks, doesn't it?

1/30/2008 12:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.