A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Let's try this...

Okay, I can't post at school, which is why I haven't been putting posts up.  So, I'm trying the new e-mail in your post option.  Will be interesting to see if this works.  Holly, I know you've done this before, right?  If any of you have tips, I'd love to have them.
 
PS: This counts as my post for the day!
 
...Fiona...


Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

1 touched me

Blogger Holly pondered...

Oh, exciting!

It's pretty simple. You just type up an email like you would a post and then hit "send". One tip, if you include an HTML coding (bold, italics, links, etc) you need to be sure your email is set to "rich formatting" and not "Plain text". If you have it on the Plain Text one, all your codes will show through.

Otherwise that's it. And YAY, you posted today. Although..I think you're cheating. LOL

1/30/2008 03:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.